Solis Imperium
To post in the forum, please sign up
Solis Imperium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ArcticNubFox
ArcticNubFox
Donator
Donator

Arctic's Mod Application I Guess Empty Arctic's Mod Application I Guess

Sat May 30, 2020 7:24 pm
Name - ArcticNubFox
Age - 14
Why I Want to become a moderator -
I wish to become a moderator because it gives me an opportunity to help people on the server, I already try to when I can and this will give me even more opportunities to do so. Not only to help others but to also help the server itself

Why I think I'm qualified -
In the past, I have been moderators on both discord servers and Minecraft servers. I am an admin on 1 current discord server and was a moderator on another. For the Minecraft servers, I have been a helper on (I don't want to say the name/IP due to advertising other servers) and I was going to admin but am mostly moderating another very small server that is still in the works. (again not going to say cuz of advertising). As a standard, I try my best to follow the rules given to me. Even though I sometimes disagree with some of them quite strongly, I still try to follow them. I believe I play enough on the server to be qualified for 2 hours/day or 14 hours/week. I also report the rule breakers that I can see. I am also willing to learn how to do more of the moderating responsibilities required for different servers.

Extra notes: Although I have disagreed with the admins a few times now, mainly regarding the destruction of one of my farms, I still wish to befriend them and not be complete enemies.

Thanks for giving this a read! ^-^
Also sorry for the mini essay Razz
CrazedCleric
CrazedCleric
https://www.youtube.com/user/I240ZeroDoom

Arctic's Mod Application I Guess Empty Re: Arctic's Mod Application I Guess

Sun May 31, 2020 12:54 am
I don't think mentioning your other servers by name would violate the advertisement rules, in fact, it'd probably open a few doors into giving a more complete view of your past qualifications. Also, mini essays are fine. This is a solid app, and I'll be certain to run it by the owners.
Jimi‎‎‎‏‏‎
Jimi‎‎‎‏‏‎

Arctic's Mod Application I Guess Empty epic

Sun May 31, 2020 5:33 am
I mean crazed, it just shows he has moderated in the past, he really hasn't advertised anything. cheers
Sponsored content

Arctic's Mod Application I Guess Empty Re: Arctic's Mod Application I Guess

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum